When you interact with us through this Website, we may collect your personal and other information as described below:
Information obtained based on your visit. In general, you can access most of our Websites without revealing any Personal Information, such as your name, address, phone number, and/or email address. We may track your Internet domain address when visiting our Website, and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but you will remain anonymous unless you voluntarily tell us your identity.
Information you voluntarily provide to us. We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way,for example, the information you provide to us when you contact us through a contact or email link on our Website. We will provide you with a link to this Policy when collecting your Personal Information.
It is entirely your choice to provide us your Personal Information, and CARsgen only collects the information you provide to us. By voluntarily providing us with any Personal Information, you agree to our use of the information in accordance with this Policy.
When you interact with us through this Website, we may receive and store certain non-identifiable Personal Information. This information is collected passively using a variety of techniques and currently cannot be used to identify you. We may store such information on our own, or such information may be contained in a database owned and maintained by CARsgenaffiliates, agents or service providers. We use unidentifiable and aggregated information to improve our Website, as well as business and management purposes. We may also use or share with third-party’s aggregate data that does not contain personally identifiable information for any purpose. It is important to note that no Personal Information is provided or used during this process.
Use of Information
CARsgen uses the Personal Information you provide in a manner consistent with this Policy.Your Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
(1) Data analysis and statistics.In order to better understand and serve the users of CARsgen, we may study the amount, interests and behaviors of our Website visitors based on Personal Information and other information you provide to us, and improve the Website construction accordingly.
(2) Improving products and services by internal data study. In order to make the products and services of CARsgen meet the requirements of users, we may conduct internal data research based on Personal Information and other information you provide to us, aiming tooffer improvement suggestions to the quality of our products and our services.
Access, Transfer and Sharing of Information
Except as specified in this Policy or upon your consent, we will not disclose, share or transfer your Personal Information to any third parties. Please be fully aware that we do not need your consent for collection and use of your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
(1) Express consent has been obtained in advance;
(2) Personal Information is provided in accordance with requirements by applicable laws and regulations, legal proceedings, 、mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
(3) Personal Information is relevant to national security, national defense;
(4) Personal Information is related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(5) Personal Information is related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc.;
(6) Personal Information is used for protection of the legitimate rights and interests of your or other individuals’ life and property, while your consent is difficult to be obtained in time;
(7) Personal Informational collected is voluntarily disclosed by you to the public;
(8) To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to protect the interests, property or safety of CARsgen or its affiliates or partners, you, or the public from damages;
(9) It is necessary to perform the relevant agreements or other legal documents signed with you;
(10) Personal Information is used to seek advice from external counsel or consultants of CARsgen or matters related to audits, disputes and litigations;
(11) Personal Information is related to the sale or reorganization of CARsgen;
(12) The disclosure is required by you and upon your approval; please note that if you withdraw your consent subsequently, all disclosures already made will not be withdrawn (but always subject to your rights under the Personal Information protection laws, if applicable);
(13) And other circumstances specified by laws.
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, distributors, or business partners. However, we only share the Personal Information necessary and are bound by the purposes stated in this Policy. If our affiliates, distributors, or business partners intend to change the purposes of handling your Personal Information, we will seek your authorization and consent again.
Links to other Websites
CARsgen takes reasonable steps to protect Personal Information provided through this Website from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no internet or email transmission is completely secure or error free. In particular, emails sent to or from this Website may not be secure. We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you provide to us, and you are solely responsible for the transmission of such information to us.
Revision to the Policy
CARsgen reserves the right to update or revise this Policy at any time. We will post any changes to this Policy on this webpage.Please check this Policy regularly, especially before you provide any Personal Information. This Policy was last updated on the above-mentioned date. By continuing to use this Website, you agree to the terms and conditions of the revised Policy.
If you have any questions about our Policy or the information regulations on this Website, please feel free to contact us.
You can contact us at email@example.com by email.